28 April 2006
routine break
Last night Shannon and I made a point of eating out because it was Dining Out for Life night. But we didn't have much time. Shannon had a presentation to work on, and it was my night to take the dogs to the park. So we picked Cafe Latte from the list of participating restaurants, took the dogs along (waited in the car), and got to eat and talk together. Their booths and food are just so cozy and comfortable. We really relax there and enjoy ourselves. Shannon stayed and studied while I ran to the St. Paul dog park. I stayed there until the sun set then drove back to pick up Shannon. It was a great to spend the night out of the house without leaving the dogs behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was nice to see Shannon there, and the tail end of your car as you pulled away. I must say, Cafe Latte does make a mean latte. The foam was still in the cup after an hour in the library.
Are you doing ok now that you are no longer a student teacher?
I'm ok, but the job search is rather intense as well, so that's keeping me tired and sleepy all the time. TOnight I am going to bed at 10!
Post a Comment