
My brother Blake and me. I think it was about 1979, 1980. My mother's friend Jack took this picture. What I've got is a a photo of the only print anyone has. Pigtails and overalls is to me what childhood is all about. That and the awesome earnest faces of little kids.

Another one with my brother and this time, my cousin Anna. We were in the living room of the house I grew up in, that's the mantle in the back. Blake is loving me a bit too much, but then again I am a whole head shorter than those two. Barefoot and giddy with a naked babydoll. I think I must be a bit older than the first picture, but I'm not sure.
More in a set on Flickr.
2 comments:
Oh my God. That top picture should be on a calendar somewhere. Or a greeting card. Awesome.
You are so sweet! I think I peaked too soon, my cutest self at age 3.
Post a Comment