28 February 2006

Knitting pictures



The first sock I have completed. It ended up a bit bigger than I thought, but luckily I have large feet (size 11).



Another first, this scarf is my first cable experience. It's a simple twist to the left repeated every 8 rows.



This scarf which looks a bit blurry and bright on the yellow chair is almost done. It's a very thick yarn and in seed stitch.



This is the baby blanket I started like a year ago. It's a sage green acrylic, not so soft, but it was before I discovered yarn stores. Plus, it's washable. Hope I'll finish it someday.



This is another scarf, out of green tweedy boucle. The color didn't show up so well on the yellow.

2 comments:

Laurie K said...

I like the really blue scarf, and I think the cabley one will be really nice. Go with your bad knitting self!

Anonymous said...

Yay for more knitting pictures! I'm really liking the cabled scarf. And you are almost done with the baby blanket, you will finish it soon.