30 January 2006

testing, testing

hello blogger!

Now that I've got this up and running, I plan on talking about the random things that fill my life: cooking, knitting, my dogs and cats, my sweet girlfriend Shannon and our plan to have a baby, as well as posting pictures. I work in an office job in Minneapolis. It's boring but decent. The working environment is very casual, and we use any excuse to party or go out for drinks. I mostly love my coworkers except for the days that I hate them all. I grew up in St. Louis and went to college in Iowa. Minneapolis is very nice, but I'm ready to be out of the midwest. Shannon's in vet school for the next 3+ years, but hopefully her first job will be on the west coast, maybe even up in British Colombia. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I must acknowledge as well that I was spurned into action by my good friend MonkeyGirl. I have a habit of following her lead.

3 comments:

Laurie K said...

yay! There is also some sort of Froogle wish list java script side bar thingy you can use... you should look into it and tell me. I have to get back to my grant writing.

Anonymous said...

New blogs everywhere! Have fun with your new space on the internet!

Anonymous said...

are you leaving us on LJ?