I'm fairly alone at work today with both my supervisors being out. There are the normal amount of people on the floor, but none who will come over and give me work to do - hurrah! Perfect for a Monday to ease one's self back into work mode.
My weekend was very slow. I realized I missed a message from Matt for pizza. Hi Matt! We could do something this week if you'd like. You could come over or we could go out. Sound good?
We also haven't called our friends Brandon and Dallas back. It's our social procrastinating. But now it's been awhile so I feel like a bit of an ass, a anti-social, rude ass.
Andy and Treana's baby shower is this Saturday, but I still haven't finished one of the baby blankets I started this summer. Apparently I can only craft for a bit. The blankets were pretty ambious seeing as how I have only ever finished hats and scarves. I suppose we'll be heading off to Target this week instead.