10 August 2005

old post: play-all function

Why haven't I been taking any pictures? That's a good question. Partially it's due to Shannon taking pictures of waterfowl, but mostly, I'm just not picking up the camera. I should. It's pretty and summery around here. The dogs, hilarious and cute as ever. The cats, perky when it gets cool at night and they can chase each other without passing out in their fur coats. Me, not being too productive which leaves plenty of time for playing with my camera. Maybe it's just inexplicable.

I have kind of crossed a line into the next echelon of fan; I have joined some message boards of Tegan and Sara fans so I can download and listen or watch tons of live shows. My rabid love is a bit scary but I suppose this is what can happen when you discover a band that has already release three albums. I've just got to catch up. It's like total immersion music. It's like getting the whole season of a show on DVD; you kind of overload in this blissed out thrill of the play-all function.

Hey that reminds me of watching DVDs. We got "Constantine" recently. I liked it and I realized that yes, I think Keanu Reeves is hot. I know his kind of air-headish, but I think it works for him. Plus Tilda Swindon is the angel Gabriel and rocks. Next up are some Doctor Who episodes whee!