08 August 2005

old post: Oh yes

I got drunk Saturday night at a party, much drunker than I expected, and although I stayed fun and didn't turn into an asshole, once home, there was puking. Oh yes, puking. The party was good though, very nice and chatty. Due to my enjoyment with the drinking and then the puking, Shannon stayed up much too late taking care of me. She's such a good person.

We got our property tax rebates last week (woo!) thus I bought a new computer game, Syberia. It's an adventure/puzzle game for the PC, kind of like an interactive book with puzzles to solve. I have been making progress, getting stuck but then figuring out how to get around it, but there's been one stupid tiny puzzle that I couldn't figure out. Since we don't have internet access at home, I had to wait until today to find a cheat sheet. I just looked up how to solve my one dilemma though. I'm enjoying figuring it out on my own.

I've finally gotten more CD-Rs and gotten myself together to begin to record the copies that I promised ages ago. Think of them as winter holiday presents that will be coming.

I'm off to buy myself lunch and read. I'm going back and reading all the Harry Potters in a row. I noticed reading the most recent one that I could barely remember anything. (Reading has kind of taken a back seat to the afore mentioned computer game and listening compulsively to Tegan and Sara.)