The differences between 18 and 27 are so obvious when I look at old pictures from college. I have a bunch of them as my screen saver. I add new pictures when I take them or old ones that I scan turning my screen saver (work and home) into a life retrospective. My face looked so smooth, so flawless in a way, not that I've ever been pimple-free since puberty began. There's the obvious differences in weight of us all over the years, the changes in hair cuts, the clothes, the locales. I'm always happy to see these pictures because I love all of you and think you're all gorgeous. Somedays I get a bit nostalgic, a bit dreamy thinking about when I took this picture or that and spend some time trying to remember what was happening at that moment.
I haven't been taking many pictures lately. The end of the year holidays turn into a photo frenzy and I overdose on the capturing of moments. The early blooming flowers are out, crocuses, daffodils, tulips, and some trees on campus are beginning to bust out with blooms and fragrance. Perhaps I'll take some pictures of it or maybe of my sister's visit. You never know when inspiration will hit.