It is a slow Friday afternoon here. I'm so excited to have a weekend with no guests, but I'm realizing how little worrying I've accomplished this cycle. Uh, I have to take a pregnancy test on Saturday, tomorrow that is. Could my aches and pains be encouraging or just misleading? My hopes haven't been very high until um, now. Now that I have some time to think about it, I'm cramming 14 days of worry and anxiety and hope into this weekend. It's totally stupid of me, but there it is, my optomistic, hopeful nature (underneath all the cynicism and derision). I guess until I'm riding the crimson wave, I can't help myself.
On a different note, things I am happily anticipating this summer:
1. the new Harry Potter book
2. our new place (where ever it may be) I don't like the moving but I love the arranging and unpacking and decorating.
3. Visiting with friends!
4. whether or not Birdie will swim
5. eating outside at restaurants or happy hours
6. torturing Shannon by sleeping with the fans on (oh how I love fans)
What are you looking forward to this summer?