27 March 2005

old post:

I was a bit down this weekend but since I could drink, the wine helped. Of course the world was filled with pregnant women and cute small children everywhere I looked but whatever. That's what I say to you world, WHATEVER. You can't bring me down.

April is going to be busy. This weekend is the vet school extravaganza for accepted new students. I get to be her guest for the orientation Friday evening (which includes a buffet dinner - go buffet!) Shannon's cousins, Marge and Rayna, will be visiting. The following weekend will bring my little sister Clare here with Anna and Ann R. who'll be checking out the Festival of Nations (which will mean more time spent with my little sister than since I left for college in 1995). Work is filled with deadlines and actual things to do (annoying but true). Julie P is having a party. There's the last night of bowling league and the drinks afterwards. Plus another insemination (probably right around Shannon's cousins' visit - hope that doesn't get weird). Plus plus, looking for a new apartment, need one by 6/1. Maybe it'll be nice to be run ragged. I won't be able to dwell and stew because I'll be too busy mopping and cleaning for the houseguests, too busy worrying about entertaining 15 year olds. As long as it stays sunny and above freezing the whole month, I'll be pleased.