I have recently gotten Kylie Minogue's Fever album and apparently unleashed a raving Kylie fan in me. I did have her first album on cassette when I was 12 featuring such fabulous hits as "Locomotion" and "Lucky in Love" which I still remember dancing around in my bedroom and singing over and over. To feed my obsession, I found one of her sites that features like insane amounts of multimedia files. I can watch every video she's ever made, listen to tons of interviews, check out photos, the sort of thing my work computer's internet connection was made for. Plus it's a Friday. Friday and Monday are like 50% productivity days in my clerical world. I'm all reminded that the weekend is over on Monday and crabby or I'm excited that the weekend is coming and we're hyper.
Plus, Kylie's hot and quite often scantily clad. Not that she's my ideal or anything; she's pretty in that freakish small short person way. I never understand how people can be size 0s or 1s but then again I forget that some folks aren't 5' 11'' either.