There is nothing much in my head to talk about except the weather. More snow is falling over the Twin Cities, and it is lovely. Wet snow that is sometimes sleet or hail because it's just barely freezing. The dogs just bounce through it and look even more like bunnies. I trek through the park and can the fatigue set in my legs almost immediately. If we were settling here for good, I would buy some snowshoes.
My work is shutting down a few hours early so all the drivers can get on the road and get home. Although I don't think the roads are bad now. The prediction is 12-16 more inches! Being a bus rider myself, it's just a fun few paid hours off. I'm going to stop by the library. This morning I wore my waterproof boots so I can step in the puddles and slush with ease.
I got tickets to see Brandi Carlile on May 19. Maybe we should make it a date Saturday night and go to dinner first. Wouldn't that be lovely?
I am thinking about other things, like woo, I just ovulated, but they are kind of boring. Since we are still working out a plan for when we begin trying to conceive again (most likely this spring), it's just an exercise in how my body works. It's reassuring watching my body cycle I guess. When there's no hopes or money riding on my deciphering skills, I can just relax and observe the process. I need to keep that kind of low anxiety attitude once we begin again.
2 comments:
I'm excited that you're a Brandi Carlile fan. She is beautiful. And so talented.
The twins who comprise her band, Tim and Phil Hanseroth, were childhood friends of mine. They still live in my mom's neighborhood, so she took my daughter over there recently and Phil made up a song just for kiddo. Cool.
Whoa, what a small world! I got to see them live last year and it was amazing.
Post a Comment