12 March 2007
floppy mop
Once again my very short hair is growing out and sticking out in all directions. I could bleach it. I could cut it. I could let it grow. None of it sounds very appealing. Maybe I should buy a wig. My hair is rarely static; color and length can change many times in a year. I have never gone into blues/purples but I've hit red, brown, white blond. It's been past my shoulders and as short as a quarter inch. I haven't paid for a haircut in months.
I've thought about keeping it short because I would love to be pregnant with practically a shaved head. It would be awesome to be called sir and then turn around with a massive pregnant belly. But I can't put my hair on hold for a hypothetical pregnancy. I've thought about dreads but I don't think I'm cool enough to pull it off. Long hair appeals to me because it's versatile but I hate being so normal looking. I need to find a way to look different and weird but not be self-conscious about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment