-Having a lovely meal cooked by Shannon on Thursday. Luckily, Shannon was in a creative cooking mode since I was still so unmotivated.
-Not going anywhere. I realized Wednesday night how great it was not to be driving somewhere. Thursday I realized how great it was to have three more days off work.
-Shannon. I was supposed to make some pies but I still haven't yet. It's Sunday but Shannon hasn't minded or complained. I have to remember her generosity the next time I'm complaining.
-Despite the stress of moving, I'm quite glad to have safe places to live. We make every place a home together. Our piles of crap really do come together into a cozy, comfortable place.
-Having enough. Money stress and anxiety fill my brain, especially as we try to figure out what we need for a new place, but I know that we are thriving. I need to take some deep breaths and let the stress go.
-Shannon's mother's visit. She's almost the greatest in-law a girl can have because she enjoys hanging out with us. We don't have to impress her or occupy her every second. She's not critical or controlling. Plus she always helps us move by bringing up the big truck.
1 comment:
Post a Comment