My grandiose knitting plans are taking a back seat to moving. I hope to finish some socks for my mother in less than a month, but I'm doubtful. Socks just feel too fiddly right now or maybe my progress with the small gauge is too slow. Plus I'm starting to be a little selfish and think about how we need some new oven mitts and hotpads which would make a fun foray into felting. Maybe my mother needs some hotpads too?
In other news, I looked up St. Louis dog parks and found them all to require membership. Now I wonder if I'm more likely to get a ticket in a dog park without a membership or if I let the dogs off-leash in a regular park. The most safe option is to use my mother's backyard, but it's small. Lately our dogs seem to have an endless running capacity. They want to live in the woods and are big jerks at home. If they are like this at my Mom's, I might go nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment