I think I have passed into a new knitting echelon. Thanks to the fabulous deals at Webs, I now own a
ball winder and swift. The cheap combo price proved irresistible. Now I can wind beautiful skeins into center pulls in the comfort of my own home, although I couldn't wait and set them up at work and took pictures with my cell phone. Wonder what the kitties will think of the swift. They'll probably think it's a wonderful new toy to attack. I will have to be careful to protect it from their wrath. I've already got some double point bamboo needles with curious teeth marks.
2 comments:
Okay, this isn't knitting related, but your collection of college photos is awesome!
We all look so young and goofy. I wasn't prepared, and those photos took me back there all of a sudden.
Trom looks so dashing! How did we ever lose touch with him?
Also, baby K is amazingly cute!
What a smiley guy! At least from the pictures, it looks like fatherhood suits Andy perfectly.
Post a Comment