Check out this one of Shannon for even more freaky and weird.
Dude, you can do that at an Apple store? Christer and I passed one by when we were in Kansas City--we should have gone in and played.I second Matt that #2 is pretty freaky.
The new Mac books have a camera mounted on the top of the monitor and a program called PhotoBooth. You should totally stop and play if you get the chance. It was awesome!
After we took them with the Powerbook Pro, we then emailed them directly to my flickr account, thanks to their wireless.
That second one is definitely wild! It looks like fun..like a house of mirrors, only more technologically savvy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Check out this one of Shannon for even more freaky and weird.
Dude, you can do that at an Apple store? Christer and I passed one by when we were in Kansas City--we should have gone in and played.
I second Matt that #2 is pretty freaky.
The new Mac books have a camera mounted on the top of the monitor and a program called PhotoBooth. You should totally stop and play if you get the chance. It was awesome!
After we took them with the Powerbook Pro, we then emailed them directly to my flickr account, thanks to their wireless.
That second one is definitely wild! It looks like fun..like a house of mirrors, only more technologically savvy!
Post a Comment