There is only one thing of note this week, as far as I can remember. Thursday Shannon is taking care of our friends' two dogs, the same ones we kept for a weekend last year, as they, Brandon and Dallas, are moving into their first house. I'm sure when I get home, she'll be happy to relenquish control of all four attention hogs.
Otherwise this week will be plain and boring, hopefully filled with cooking, cleaning and knitting. On our menu: tofu and broccoli with peanut sauce, pesto pasta with snap peas and roast chicken. This summer I have been consistently lazy about cooking, and my lunches have suffered the most. I have been knitting and have another hat finished and a baby sweater begun. Shannon made me a pompom for the hat rendering it the deadly with the cute. Photos forthcoming...
2 comments:
Warren!
My favorite tiny dog ever.
I think Shannon's going to take all the dogs to the park twice to really tire them out. I told her that little Warren would probably just follow right at her heels the whole time. Best tiny dog ever.
Post a Comment