More for Melinda's unborn. This is a tiny hat in case the baby has a nice small head. I will be doing more in alternate colors and sizes to make sure no matter the size, her baby's head will not be cold. I can't crank out the sweaters, but I'm all about hats.
Pattern: (Modified) Umbilical Hat in Debbie Stoller's classic Stitch n' Bitch
Yarn: Plymouth Encore
Needles: 4.0mm double pointed, metal
Notes: I made it a bit smaller, going for about 14in diameter in case the baby is early or has a wee head. I hope I didn't make it too deep, but I suppose that is the beauty of the roll brim, you can just roll more up. I love ending a hat in i-cord and then knotting it, LOVE IT. I wonder if Shannon would wear hats like this or if it's strictly for children who have no choice in the matter?
1 comment:
do you by chance sell these adorable hats?
Post a Comment