Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
1. How does the world see you?
"Rock and Roll Part 2" by Gary Glitter, from the "Full Monty" soundtrack
2. Will I have a happy life?
"Brown Sugar" by D'Angelo
I guess it will be filled with soulfully loving?
3. What do my friends really think of me?
"I Would Die 4 U" by Prince
Aww, that's awesome!
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Shrug" by Ani Difranco
Looks doubtful then, huh?
5. How can I make myself happy?
"Exodus" by Bob Marley and the Wailers
Further proof that moving often is good for me
6. What should I do with my life?
"Love at First Sight" by Kylie Minogue
This really doesn't give me any career help unless become a European cultural icon is in my cards. Or maybe it means ignore the career for love?
7. Will I ever have children?
"Revolution 909" by Daft Punk
I am not having 909 children. Maybe I have to wait for the Revolution to get pregnant? Ooh, Georgie B is outta there right about when we'll start trying again...
8. What is some good advice for me?
"Far Away" by Kindred
A vacation would be nice, iPod, excellent advice!
9. How will I be remembered?
"Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service
another aww...
10. What is my signature dancing song?
"Pedestal" by Portishead
they aren't really the most dance-able band, are they?
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Bones" by Radiohead
because I'm so rock and roll you see...
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Jason and the Argonauts" by XTC
excellent song but I don't know that much about the actual story. Maybe there is more meaning there? Other than XTC rocks?
13. What song will play at my funeral?
"Angel from Montgomery" (Live) by Bonnie Riatt and John Prine
EERIE! This is one of the most beautiful songs ever. You can play it when I die and cry and cry because you miss me so much.
14. What type of men/women do you like?
I decided to answer both
Men: "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel
I do like men with a good sense of humor.
Women: "Educated Guess" by Ani Difranco
Educated ladies are quite nice, as well as you know, loving the Ani and almost everything she sings
15. What is my day going to be like?
"Little Green" by Joni Mitchell
1 comment:
Too much fun!
Post a Comment